Monday, December 1, 2008

So..........

By Kate




For the poll apparently everybody liked Hawaii. I am surprised the 4 people that took it all thought Hawaii was best.




WRITE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!




Oh, and I have one more thing 2 share.....





I was looking on that Snoopy Clip art website again

and they had new pics. Here are some of the CUTEST ONES!!!


One more thing I forgot to say last time I not only LOVE Snoopy, but I also LOVE Woodstock.

Woodstock is the cutest little guy and he is SO easy to draw. In fact while we were at church I started drawing him doing all sorts of stuff, (like) 1 MILLION TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!



Well have fun with my questions 4 my poll!! ON the poll this time you may only do Snoopy or Woodstock. That is all I allow. But, if you are totally weird, and really don't agree that Snoopy IS the CUTEST then I will allow you to pick something else. This week I did four polls. Enjoy them ALL.

P.S. Enjoy that picture of Lucy up there!!!!!!

2 comments:

Granny D said...

When i was a little girl my dad told me he knew the guy who drew Peanuts...but, he didn't really, but I told my whole class and my dad got a friend to pretend he was and come to my class. When they got there I knew it was a lie and I felt really bad that my dad had told me something that wasn't true and tried to cover it up with a bigger lie....one of life's sad moments. Hope you don't have any like it or any worse. Grandma

Granny D said...

Hey, nothing new????? just checking out what you got going....you should post some pictures of you and your brothers and sisters and all your christmas decorations and stuff. Grandma