
I Googled it and found a TON of cute pictures. I printed some off and made them into a book. This book is my prized possession. If you want to see all the cute Peanuts pics. just click on Peanuts.
Don't you just love Snoopy? I do.
Either write something worth reading, or do something worth writing. -Benjamin Franklin

I Googled it and found a TON of cute pictures. I printed some off and made them into a book. This book is my prized possession. If you want to see all the cute Peanuts pics. just click on Peanuts.
Don't you just love Snoopy? I do.
3 comments:
I liked snoopy because he was so "cool" but I understood Charlie Brown a lot more and felt a lot more like him.....like someone was always pulling away the football from me just as I was about to kick it. Oh, yea, I just realized that when I wrote other comments I never actually finished "posting" them so they never showed up...sorry Grandma
so what kind of snoopy things do you want for your birthday? Clothes, books, stuffed doll????
I want anything really........
Post a Comment