Friday, December 26, 2008

Trivial Persuit: -Kait

So.....Trivial Pursuit! You know how I have Trivial Pursuit? Well, Try and figure these out. (They are kid cards so they should be pretty easy!) I only gave you the 4 because the other 2 are the poll.
Q: What is the rider of a race horse called?
Q: Who play Jacob and Marley in The Mupet Christmas Carol-Kermit and Miss Piggy, Rizzo and Fozzie, or Waldorf and Statler?
Q: Who was the commander of the American army during the Revolutionary War?
Q: What type of advertising was band from TV on January 2, 1971?
Well, there you have it. If you want to answer 1, 2, 3, or all of them, then comment. Tell me the answer, and after lots of you have played Trivial Pursuit with me, I will post the answers.
Let's see who wants to Play TRIVIAL PURSUIT!!!!

4 comments:

Granny D said...

Answers;
1. jockey
2. waldorf and statler
3. George Washington
4. drinking alcohol

Okay so maybe I missed 2 and 4 but who knows.....love you

Hanna said...

1. jockey
2. I don't know
3. George Washington
4. tobacco

how did I do?

Unknown said...

Hanna you did good. ("Debbie" got all right except the last one. (tabacco)she said alcohol) Good job guys you did good. just don't tell anyone the answers!)

gray family said...

Answers:
1. jockey
2. waldorf & statler
3. ? I think it was George Washington ... I heard he prayed alot to ask God for help in fighting the British.
4. Has to be tobacco... cigarettes?