#1: Who Is the best Peanuts character? Answer:SNOOPY!!!!Two people got it write. Another person said Woodstock. And last but not least somebody said Charlie Brown.
#2: Are you weird, or did you say Snoopy, or Woodstock? ANSWER: YES I AGREE SNOOPY!!!! Or, Oh I said Woodstock. 1 person said Snoopy,(Yes I agree Snoopy.) Another Person said Oh, I said Woodstock. 1 Person said they were even weird. (they said No I am weird I said __)
#3: What is your favorite part of Christmas? Presents:1 Activities:2
#4: 3 people said I should leave my Hawaii Slide show, And 1 person said Who cares.
My Birthday is on Sat.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woot-Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, at Bank of A.F they are doing a Teddy bear thing. (My Aunt Hanna Works there F.Y.I and every time we see her we get excited.) What you do, is by a Teddy Bear or to, And 'da bank delivers it new!
Did that make sense? Well, If you love Bank of A.F Go buy a Teddy bear,(or 2) and put it under the giant Christmas Tree. And at the end you get little Teddy Bear ornaments. Trust me I've Done it. And after Dec. 16th, They donate it to kids in the hospital. Last year they donated over 5,000 Teddy bears. What a sweet thing to do. You can bring it to any Bank of A.F too. Well, Tell me what you think. And take the new polls. They are AWESOME.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment