Thursday, December 25, 2008

Birthday, CHRISTMAS, Poll -Kait

SO....................TODAY IS CHRISTMAS!!!! TODAY IS CHRISTMAS!!!! TODAY IS CHRISTMAS!!!! Woot Woot!! SO for Christmas, Including ALL my family's, I got,
  1. AN IPOD!!!!!! (my total favorite that already has like a billion songs in one day!)
  2. 2 Hannah Montana Items. (including a H.M. pink scarf.) 1.a kit that makes H.M necklaces. 2. a writing kit thing. With a H.M marker/pen and a book w/ questions.
  3. Candy, an orange, Hawaiian pineapple sticky notes, and everything else in my stocking.
  4. Sewing lessons from my grandma. Including the fabrics and pins and stuff.
  5. Trivial Pursuit. (my second favorite.)
  6. a gold necklace. (fake gold:(....)
  7. a jewelry box
  8. A photo thing that you can put 450 pictures in
  9. 9. ALL the make up samples from the mall. With a container.
  10. Christmas Jamie's.

TODAY IS CHRISTMAS!!!! And I am happy. I got a lot of things.

MY BIRTHDAY:

My birthday was really fun. I had a Snoopy cake......and that stuff. I do not say what I got. You will be JEALOUS!!!!

Poll:

The 1: "what movie said "come on Max" ?" The Grinch

The 2: the fill in the blank. " I _ _ _ _ Christmas!" Blank: Hate.

Well, there you have it. Bi!!

P.S my Ipod is a BLUE Ipod nano.

1 comment:

Granny D said...

I can't wait to see your ipod...pretty cool...you forgot to mention you pad for part of it :) You are totally amazing