Whales watch Whales Wash Their Watch.
I just now thought up another too.......
She Shelves Sea Shells on a big Starry Shelf.
Do You like it?
And Another.......
Shrimp sell sharks Sandy shells.
One Zillion more too....
Horton Hears Hally Hoo Has A Holly Leaf For Holly.
Seashells sell signs for seashells to sign.
Charlie Chooses Chubby Children.
Dolly Leaves Holly For Molly. Molly leaves Holly for Polly. Polly leaves Holly for Holly.
Dr. Doo said to Stupid Sue "You need to have soapy soup for your Stew Stupid Sue."
Blitzen and Vixen love Prancer and Dancer and Dancer and Prancer love Santa Mc. Sand Sr.
Is That enough? If you want more COMMENT or tell me one you or SOMEBODY YOU KNOW MADE UP. It can't be one everybody knows. Like How Much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could Chuck wood. I guess now I should Change the name of my blog to "The Rhyming House". P.S Up There By Horton I mean Dr. Susses Horton.




No comments:
Post a Comment