Okay, so I would like to now say 3 things:
1. I would like to, at this time say "Thanks" to the people who wrote comments on my last post.I asked people to write comments and Holly and Hanna did!
2. Today i was eating yougurt as an after-school snack, and when I lifted up the lid out of the ordanay it said:
YOU WIN
$10
SAVE THIS WINNING YOUGURT CUP AND LID!
THEN CALL **********
Ha! my very first winning prize! This is truly a lucky day.And if i can find a way to take a picture of it then I will and then let you guys see it!oh and then I will Scrap-Book it.
3.I thought of maby doing somthing to our blog.I thought it should have somthing more. What do you guys think?
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey, congrats on winning the $10! You must be a good luck charm. I am taking you with me to Vegas next time.
Post a Comment