Yesterday, we had "art day" at my aunt Krissie's house. Krissie is Kortney's pre-school teacher. I brought my friend, Nicole and we made big ghosts and little ghosts, (2 like hang on a tree or go on your front porch.Next time you guys come to my house you'll have to see it!) Wall hangers (I made sunglasses and a Santa,) which we painted! And we were suppose to make tu-tu's but we didn't. (which made me mad) But then last of all we did make braclets, and mine is pretty cute.
We, also got to see Krissie's pre-school down stairs. OH GEEZE IT IS SO CUTE!! It was the cutest pre-school I had ever seen. I also got to see the marvolos, magnifacint, most wonderful, TACO!!!! I played with him all day! (Oh and I must mention Taco IS a turtle.) I love Turtles the are my favorite pet/animal EVER, and NO lie.
And after everything we had Pizza. Boy was it yummy!!!
Well thats all I wanted to say. Biy! Oh but TAKE THE POLL!!!! -Kaitlin
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
hi i just wanted to say hi haw hot is it i think it is 80 derees her did you git the ledr is it cyoot i stil have not got the ledr on the conputr i bet it is riley hot ther it is fun her in nevada win or you gowing to or howse it wos hudson brthday on septembr 21 i wish you were her on hudson brthday by katlin gray hailey
I liked the decorations that I saw outside your house...were those some of the ones you made there?
Yes!!! The decorations outside my house are from art day!
Post a Comment