Over the weekend we went horse back riding with a quarter of our ward. We had alot of fun.
Now you guys should know I did a poll. 5 people took it. Only one got it right. 3 people were TOTALLY wrong. 1 didn't even know. The question was: Does cat urine glow in the dark? and the answers were:
Yes: 1 -the one who got it right
eew totally no: 3 -the people who got it wrong
I don't know: 1 - the person who really didn't know
I tried to do another poll but it didn't work. But I will continue trying. If you see one just know I didn't say I would never do it again. I will keep trying to add one. Don't worry.
Oh and about the carnival, I couldn't take pictures but I did horse back riding. So I will show you guys those later. At the carnival I got tons of toys it was AWESOME!!!!!
Well, that's all. bi!!!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment