Thursday, September 18, 2008
Poll By Kaitlin
As 2 of you know, I started a poll the other day.I asked people what to do with the blog. the 2 of them chose "add stuff to blog" the stuff I am adding are more posts and pics. and my poll to continue going. Today some people encouraged me to do a National Geographic (N.G.) question. I chose a fact about cat Urine. "Does it glow"???? Now Hanna out there knows the answer.So Hanna, Take the poll and zip it! Ha Ha! Oh, and P.S. on the poll I spelled urine wrong. I spelled it "yuren" So don't get mad and say "what?". Sorry for the Inconvenience. Oh, P.P.S. TAKE THE POLL! Love, Kaitlin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
that is a good question...and don't worry about the spelling...and don't worry I wont tell everyone that the urine really doesn't glow...I mean...whoops...
Hi Kaitlin! Love the coolest person ever-Lindsey
Post a Comment