Today Is Labor day so I didn't go to school.It was pretty nice.
And also my dad is coming home from Texas today.Hey was on another dumb hunting trip.He was hunting Russian boars.( A.K.A. pig)
And another thing,I didn't get to go to Lake Powell:( I was sad. Now I'm never gonna' learn how t ski & stuff.
And last but not least, check this out i just love doing this I think it's SO awesome. Click on the link an it'll take 'ya right to the website.Today I found out my Aunt Lindsey had a blog.I'm going to add it to the list in a minute.But when I add it use this one first it's WAY cooler. Her blogs name is lovin my life.And the adress is, http://www.lindseyandbryson.blogspot.com/
And the picture below is just to look cool. Grandma Hooge thinks there isn't enough pictures. Isn't it pretty?




No comments:
Post a Comment