First of all, let me tell you, I hate bugs. Especially Jumbo Crickets that are 6.5 inches long... Hate them. Hate hate hate hate them. They give me the creeps.
Second of all, I am not excited for school to start. I'm going to be a freaking sixth grader!!! Plus time goes waay too fast and before I know it, school might as well start tomorrow. The only thing I am SUPER excited for is wearing all my new SUPER CUTE school clothes!!! I could've worn them already, but Hanna insisted that I wait.... and it's just too painful:) haha
Also, I am writing a novel which is coming along great! I've done a chapter a day for a while now and today I am starting on part 2! Hopefully everyone that reads it will love it. Because it's awesome. Really.
One more thing- I am sick to death of our school and how freaking slow it is! I've driven by like 5 schools this summer, and they all have their teachers posted already and the school supply lists out. Our school is so FREAKING SLOW and they haven't even posted teachers OR suppliy lists yet. Lame. But, awesome for me, A.L.L kids once in, stay in. There's only one 6th A.L.L. teacher, so I know who I'm getting. The lame thing for me is that I won't get my list until back-to-school night which is late the night before school starts. I'm going to be school shopping at midnight that day.
Have a nice August:)
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hola!!!! I love your blog! you are so good at writing...This is my email address bdezzeo@gmail.com. Could you please send me your mom's as well. I will also be sending you Rebeca's mission address. It was so great to see you guys yesterday! :) Thanks so much for coming.
Post a Comment