Tuesday, August 23, 2011
First Day of School
...was today. All I can say is, I wish it were still summer! I like my teacher, though, this year which is good. Last year... yeah, that was awful. This year though, will probably be awesome. You know, besides the math which I HATE and I already don't understand after the first day. Oh, and also the dancing with the boys we have to do later on in the year... yuck:( We have to learn "ballroom dancing" which is just another fake name for SLOW DANCING!!!! in sixth grade!!!! This year we do a lot of dancing, WITH THE BOYS, and they have to ask us to dance... it's not like my teacher just assigns your partner. Talk about awkward... Anyway, I'm back to blogging a lot more so I guess I'll post my next big news. CYL:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Kait, You are gorgeous so I don't think you will ever have to worry about the boys asking....you will have them fighting over you....just be nice even if they struggle.
Post a Comment