Friday, August 19, 2011
Three more days!
School starts on Tuesday... three days away! We're going to go to the school right now to find out our teachers. Well, they are atleast. I already know who my teacher is and it's a man... again. Can you believe I'm going to be a sixth grader?! In junior high next year?! And college in six more years... geez. P.S. Do you like the new background? I changed it from the beach thing so we all wouldn't be so sad anymore as summer is ending and the COLD IS COMING BACK!!! Grr I hate the cold weather here. Also, guess what? I'm almost done writing my book. I only have like two chapters left to write. Does anyone want to read it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I read your book and loved, loved, loved it! You are fabulously talented Kate!!!!!
I want to read it! Email it to me! elfchik@gmail.com
Lisa
Post a Comment