Saturday, July 23, 2011

St. George

I spent the week in St. George last week. I can't believe I've already been home a week, and I feel like I was there like yesterday! I guess I didn't miss much back here at home, and I picked the best week to be in St. George (in the middle of summer) because the hot weather wasn't too awfully unbearable... haha. Lousy as I am with taking pictures, I just left my camera sitting on my dresser all week not even taking one picture the whole time.
It was a ton of fun and I would totally do it again! While I was there, besides swimming, golfing, playing tennis, relaxing (because we had nothing to do all day), and shopping, I also started learning Italian and writing my first actual novel. (Still deciding what to call it...)
While I have been home I have gotten new school and church shoes, written a chapter in my book every day, made a lot of treats, gone shopping, and... yeah that's pretty much it.
Happy Pioneer Day on Monday!

No comments: