Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Student Council
I tried out for our school Student Council this week. We had to go to a meeting at lunch, and after that write an essay about why we would be qualified and good for the council. After we turned our essays in, if they liked us they would interview us in person. Yesterday I was a little bit worried because I didn't get interviewed, but I still thought maybe I had a shot. Then today they posted the kids that got on (all losers) and I didn't make the list. I've failed once again... just like the stupid Chick fil A contest crap. Whatever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Girl, You are so amazing....never give up!
Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after another.
- Walter Elliott
When the world says, “Give up,” Hope whispers, “Try it one more time.”
- Author Unknown
Success seems to be largely a matter of hanging on after others have let go.
- William Feather
I love you!
miI love you Kate! Don't let it get you down. Like you said, they were all "losers" anyway. lol.
Post a Comment