Friday, July 31, 2009

Teachers

Today we also found out who our teachers will be. I got MR. TROUT. Iam really bummed. I GOT A BOY TEACHER. Whatever you say, boy teachers are NEVER as good. Well, I will look on the brightside. I admit that I DID say that I wanted Mrs. Reveria, BUT I did say that if i didn't get her I WOULD rather have Mr. Trout than any other teacher. (The plus side, He LOVES Snoopy, just like me. INSTANT CONNECTION. AND he is really funny. But, Mrs. Reveria was a pirate lady and a really good teacher.) AND I am greatfull that I didn't get Mrs. Blackburn, The MEANEST EVER teacher in the school. Ask ANYONE.

2 comments:

Hanna said...

Kaitlin, my FAVORITE teacher ever was a boy, Mr. Garlick. He was so awesome. I will never forget him.

Hanna said...

by the way...in jr. high, high school and in college you WILL have boy teachers. you might as well embrace it now.