Friday, July 31, 2009

The Awesome book

So, Today I finished the 7th Novel in the Harry Potter series. It was good, THEY were good. They were THE BEST books I have EVER/WILL read. If you haven't read them, DO IT NOW! Read them! And if I can spoil it, Ron and Hermione got MARRIED, and so did Harry and Ginny. They would all be in one family. I found this weird. Well, All else i have to say is, TAKE A SHOT AT IT! Even if you think it is LAME, like I once did. If I must I will tell you my story, that turned out to be a very good thing to happen. I am glad I read the series.

MY STORY:

One day, when we came across talking of books to read, and Harry Potter came up, (at the time,) I thought it was the LAMEST bookI could ever read. But I was wrong. My aunt Hanna told me that I had to atleast TRY them. That I would get to read the first 50 pages, and if I was a total weirdy, and didn't like them, she would never ask me to read anything again.

I accepted the challenge.

Later that week, we went to the library, and checked out the first book. I read it in 4 days, I loved it so much.

I got into the series so much, that I read book after book, and here I am now. Done with the last book in the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling.

And there you have it. Seriously people, read them. I now see it is IMPOSSIBLE to actually not enjoy them.

No comments: