We just got ourselves a new car today. It is a silver mini-van. It took us ALL day to get it, but now we have it, and we love it.
It has a SATELLITE TV, (which is most AWESOME! My mom was so proud of how quiet we were in the car because we were all watching the TV.) a swiveling chair compartment, (so you can put a table in and play cards and eat and stuff in the car. It is also really cool, that you would be facing the other person, seeing their face when you look straight, but you can't see the TV in that case :(. ) and other weird features a mini van would have.
We all love it, and hope to be driving it around for the next.....a...2 years I estimate.
Sorry I haven't posted Hayden's birthday pictures yet, But they will definitely be coming up soon. I have to wait for them.....
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment