- Going shoppoing at the mall with our Aunt. I got Some pairs of earings, And a TOTALLY cute headband.
- We went to the movies, and saw, DRUM ROLL PLEASE, the only, the awesome, the TOTALLY COOL, HARRY POTTER!!!!!! Harry Potter and the Half-blood prince. (speaking of Harry Potter, I am on BOOK number 7. Name: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. The last one. The movie was only the 6th movie, (the book i finished like a week ago,) So, there is still more awesomeness to come.) It was AWESOME. I loved it.
- Then we wnt to Target, And i got a matching outfit for my headband.
- The next day, we went to Park City. I got a 80's STYLE NEON HOT-PINK PEACE SHIRT. It is so Awesome. My mom doesn't like it though...(ha ha. :)
- Then, From there we went to camp. We arrived at like 4:00, and then we ate dinner after a little while, and at about 9:30, after sitting around the campfire for an hour, we all went to bed.
- After that, It comes to Today. We woke up, ate breakfast, packed up, and left. :eaving only Cameron and my dad. Then we stopped for Lunch, and came home. And that brings me to now.
I have to admit, It was a pretty Fun weekend.




No comments:
Post a Comment