Today is the Chinese New Year. It always gets figured out when it is. Some times, it is the middle of February, Or Late Feb. Some times it can be on March. But not this year. This Year it is on January. This year (according to the Chinese,) Is the year of the ox. I was born the year of the Hare. If you were born in 2000 you were born year of the dragon. The Chinese have A huge festival and stay up till midnight. It's apparently SUPER important nobody misses it. I mean its bigger, or more important to Chinese than, THE MACY'S DAY PARADE! I know, it aught to be pretty important when more celebration goes on than the Macy's Parade. If you want to even see for yourself, cuz you don't believe me, than even check. (click)Right Here.
Well, Happy(Chinese) New Year!
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Hey find out what year I was born in....probably like the year of the rat or something :)
Post a Comment