Sunday, January 18, 2009

DINSNEYLAND! -kait

So, I will post pictures Because we took some oooooooooof................................ DINSNEYLAND! It is 8 am and I just got home from this wonderful, hot, Awesomely Amazing, un-Utahed, CALIFORNIA! 9 hours ago. I went with My brother, and sisters, my mom, and my Grandma. Not my dad. He went to Mexico just so he could go golfing. Anyway, I went on all the rides. Toy Story, California scremin', Buzz Lightyear, Indiana Jones, The Grizzly Bear ride, Tower of Terror, or The Hollywood Tower Hotel, and everything else. Like I said the pictures will come once we figure out how to put them on the computer. for now, enjoy those.

1 comment:

Granny D said...

Hey, I loved Disneyland. I was a little sad you couldn't be my partner but you were such a wonderful big sister taking care of Kortney so I guess that is the way it had to be....I am glad you didn't tell everyone that I was to chicken to go on the Tower of Terror