Sunday, February 1, 2009

WhyMilk.com -Kaitlin


SO, (like I always start a post,so) my mom just heard about and entered a SWEET contest. What you do is go to THIS WEBSITE. Then you click Sweepstakes and contests, and enter your stuff and, YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN A TRIP TO MAUI, HAWAII FOR FOUR.
I know awesome. Well, (just for today) COOL! (not "awesome") The best part is you can sign up once every day. We started doing it today. 5 in like 1,000 win. Not a big chance, but hey, there still is a chance. Remember when I won 10 dollars in that yogurt contest, (which they still haven't sent me my money, RIP OFF! SCAM! GYP! I hate those people.) well that was about the same chance. about 5 in 1,000 won. I was one of them. What an honor.


Well, now that I told you do be going an entering, 'cause that just gives me a less chance of winning. JUST KIDDING! you have to be 18 or older to register. But don't go telling all the friends, this is just OUR secret. If you want them to know read this post. I like having people look at my blog. It is a total reward. I'm just a kid and nobody looks at it much. Probably cuz I'm boring. Maby not.


Any way, I wanted to tell you how COOL this was, (to me at least) Hope you have fun on this website.


P.S if you win, you get to stay at the Grand Wi-a-llay-an hotel. (sorry I don't know how to spell that one word.)

3 comments:

gray family said...

Kate, I read what you write all the time. Mom

Unknown said...

Hello, everybody! I will now strt commenting on my own. you guys shoud Listen to my wonderful comments I will be giving myself, since nobody else will give me one. Well, great me! Love, Myself, (Kaitlin)

Granny D said...

Well, I guess none of us won...too bad we will have to pay for it ourselves. Grandma