
BY Kait
So, the other day, we were at Walmart getting grocery's and we all have an urge to go look at movies. So we come to this movie that is the fattest movie there, that there were only a few of, and read the title,"150 Saturday morning classic cartoons". On the box there were pictures of Popeye, Betty boob, Mighty mouse, Casper and Woody wood Pecker, and this cat guy that I forgot the name of. So the next morning(which was this morning,) me, Kortney, and Kelsey wake up at 6:00 A.M to watch what we thought sounded best. We picked Popeye, 1 Casper, and Betty Boop. They were Hilarious. We decided to watch two of the Popeye for some reason, (and in Popeye I thought Olive was kind of funny...but also weird.) and like 5 or 6 Betty Boop. Out of all of them my favorite one was Popeye. Popeye for president to be exact. Betty boop was awesome too though. I loved It.
Now about comments, I haven't been getting alot lately but I hope you relate to this post.....Oh and take the poll.... Only two more days to vote...
So, the other day, we were at Walmart getting grocery's and we all have an urge to go look at movies. So we come to this movie that is the fattest movie there, that there were only a few of, and read the title,"150 Saturday morning classic cartoons". On the box there were pictures of Popeye, Betty boob, Mighty mouse, Casper and Woody wood Pecker, and this cat guy that I forgot the name of. So the next morning(which was this morning,) me, Kortney, and Kelsey wake up at 6:00 A.M to watch what we thought sounded best. We picked Popeye, 1 Casper, and Betty Boop. They were Hilarious. We decided to watch two of the Popeye for some reason, (and in Popeye I thought Olive was kind of funny...but also weird.) and like 5 or 6 Betty Boop. Out of all of them my favorite one was Popeye. Popeye for president to be exact. Betty boop was awesome too though. I loved It.
Now about comments, I haven't been getting alot lately but I hope you relate to this post.....Oh and take the poll.... Only two more days to vote...




3 comments:
I miss all the old cartoons. I think some of the ones that you guys watch now days are really weird. Its good to go old school every once and a while and watch things from the past. I'll have to come watch some with you guys.
Yes...Popeye was one of my heros...I liked the Pink Panther too and Wiley E. Coyote and the Roadrunner were the best...and I lived it...you know the really, really old cartoons.....Kaitlin you are an amazing writer for 8 years old...I want you to write lots and lots of books maybe you, Hanna and I can write one together
Yea...it is real history when you watch cartoons that were popular when your grandma was a little girl :)
Post a Comment