Sunday, November 9, 2008

2 new & Vernal

So for my poll I decided to put 2 this week in stead of one....that explains "2 new". I did both on, as of now, the best cartoons....even better than the ones now-a-days pretty much... Now here is the scores 4 last weeks "have you ever tagged someone?"


Scores: as a kid i played it, never really DONE it... 1
only once.... ... 2

Now the "& Vernal" part of today. We just got back from Vernal like 5 minutes ago. I ran down stairs, got on the computer,& signed in to blogger. WE had fun. It was me, my dad, my grandma, my mom, Cameron, Kortney, & Kelsey. We also went to Flaming gorge and grandma got me every bird in America, cards with their picture, & name in both English and Latin. She got Cameron cards with just random animals from America. Kor-key- ruler, (that is a AMERICA ANIMAL RULER) Kelsey-a little stuffed AMERICAN bird. Well, take the new poll and check out that picture up there.

2 comments:

Hanna said...

HEY! Why weren't Cody and I invited to Vernal?

Granny D said...

REally sorry about not bringing Cody and Hanna...guess they were busy making a baby or something and didn't have time for us, right Kate?