Friday, May 30, 2008

Last Day of School

Today was Kate & Cam's last day of school. Kate's teacher made a video for each student to take home. On it were pictures of Hanna & Berioska teaching the class how to salsa! There was also a picture of Grandma Debbie with Kaitlin on Grandparents Day. Kate's teacher made a poem about each child in the class and stated that Kate was the smart one of the class, who taught everyone else. She is really proud of that.

Cameron's teacher said that she knew Cameron was destined for great things in life and learning, because he is very smart and motivated. I'm
keeping that report card for future reference.

1 comment:

Hanna said...

What smart little tykes you've got there...I am just glad that I was on the class picture CD...twice even. Go salsa dancing and making kids get over cooties and dance with the opposite sex.