Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Jared's Great Grizzly Bear Adventure

Jared just got home from a hunting adventure in Kamkatchka, Russia. Here are a few photos to share:


Eating at a restaurant in Moscow.
Dinner with the eskimos.
Falling through the ice on one of the ice bridges over a river.
Notice some of the guys wearing Jared's clothes, shoes, hat and sunglasses. They really liked his clothes.



Jared and friends at Red Square in Moscow.








This was the camp where Jared stayed.




Jared with his Grizzly Bear.

(sorry, this may be too graphic for some viewers)















3 comments:

Carrie I. said...

Graphic? Just tell the kiddies, "Look, the poor grizzly bear spilled his Kool-aid! Jared is helping him lick it up!"

Granny D said...

I totally agree with carrie....it is graphic....ughh....at least Jared had fun but I am sure the bear has a very different story to tell

Natalie said...

I bet Jared had a lot of fun! Tell Jared he'll have to come and go hunting here in Nevada. We have a friend that runs a hunting business here and takes clients hunting through the fall season.