Monday, September 19, 2011

Overdue Events

FINALLY, after litteral weeks of looking for my dumb camera adapter thing that ALWAYS seems to be missing when I need it, I found it today and have now decided to post the pictures I've taken over the last little while.

LAGOON


In the parking lot being idiots.... look at my face:/ yuck







WESTLAKE FOOTBALL GAME





Sorry I mostly just took pictures of our hair...
My mom sucks at hair and so it never looked so bootttiiffulll! We did a mini drill camp from the Drill team at Westlake and later in the week preformed our two dances at half time during the football game.
If you want to see our A-MA-ZING dance, go to my mom's facebook page. It's posted on there somewhere. (Emily Vimahi posted it though not my mom. I'm near the end of the video.)


On another note, today was school picture day. Fingers crossed we all looked good. 

No comments: