...but there is not much going on in our boring lives!!!
For the fourth, we had just found out that Holly was back so we spent it with her. We basically stayed up untill like 11:30 at night doing fireworks, messing around, roasting s'mores, eating sandwitches for dinner, and taking a walk for ice cream. (Gotta love that!)
I am spending a week with my grandma starting tommorow. It began as the summer and got shortened and shortened and shortened to what is now 1 week.
I revamped the background and pretty much everything else. How do you likey? Also speaking of revamping, I am going to redo my room to the best tweenage room that will ever be! We found the cutest bedspread and my new bedroom colors will be purple and black.
We saw Cars 2 with Hanna. I liked it. It wasn't my favorite though. But it was good.
My new favorite book series: The Hourglass Door by Lisa Mangum. I LLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEE it!!! Best books ever.
Thursday, July 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I like the new background...reminds me of the beach :(
Post a Comment