There are only 8.5 more days of school!!! HOORAY!!! This causes for celebration.
That is my only real major news beside...
I am going to go to St. George Thursday and Friday to help my grandma move.
We finished testing! YES. Today we had Section two of the final science test. Because I am in the ALL and we were tested the regular 5th grade test, it was all super easy.
Guess what happened to my toe last night? My big toenail was way too long, and so I stubbed it really hard on my way up the stairs and half my toenail popped right off, and there was blood all in the bathtub where I washed it out. It still hurts, but not as much.
No school Monday!
My dad is going to Africa next week and is coming back who knows when.
AMERICAN IDOL SEASON FINALE IS TONIGHT!!!!!!! Well, they will sing tonight. There are two parts to it. Tommorow is actually when Scotty WILL win.
I think that's it...
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment