Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Extreme Makover: Door Edition

Check it out!

More BYU love:)!!!!!
Today I re-decorated my door. I decided since a couple months ago, I'm officially a die-hard BYU fan. This proves it!!! So, first of all, the one, the only.....JIMMER!!! Mr. Fredette here was selling at our book fair, and I couldn't resist. I guess this is like the only poster that his family is letting be released to the public to sell. The school told us about it on Friday, and because the book fair started on Monday, Monday I hurried in as the doors opened for the first time, and rushed to it. I was third in line, therefore getting the third copy ever sold of this limited edition awesomeness. And I must mention that it was SIGNED by Jimmer the great, and that he is the "2011 NATIONAL PLAYER OF THE YEAR" When I first put it up, Kelsey ran up to it and went, "Can I kiss him?" haha:)
The other stuff I printed off online, and the "Go Cougars" at the top I made with paper, markers, and blue cardstock.
If you put all this together, getting a sudden idea, you get the finished product of.......THIS!!! Take a closer look...click on the picture. You will see that those "little blue dots" (that's what they look like!) are actually a million little blue "Y" logo things. I also printed off a big one, up by the GO COUGARS, and a BYU thing, and the circle and the baby cougar that says BYU on the left side.
Awesome.

1 comment:

The Gray Fam said...

I love your door!! We are going to do our den in BYU. We have a print of the stadium, a couple of signs from the bookstore, and three footballs. One is signed by Jake Heaps. Austin bought Jimmer at the bookfair too :) Seems like BYU runs in the family