I really haven't posted anything in a while so I thought I might as well now.
Starting with Dec. 20th:
I woke up and opened I think 3 (?) presents, then sat down for a huge breakfast of Mountain Man.
Then later we saw Yogi Bear and went shopping.
I got: A vinylmation, (Thanks, Holly!!!) a lot of clothes, (a black shirt w/ a sweater, 2 jackets, a super cute plaid Justice shirt, A green and blue sweater, and a Khols gift card.) The best necklace ever, and flashy stuff for my horse.
On Christmas we ate at The Grays, and opened presents early in the morning. I doubt you guys really want to know every little thing we got so I'll tell you the big stuff.
I got a sewing machine, Cameron got a wii game, Kortney got an easy bake, Kelsey got a huge Rapunzel Tangled doll. Then my mom got a GIGANTIC (and when I saw gigantic I mean ENORMOUS) Mary Kay gift basket. (With a little Pepsi for her troubles.) My dad got roping "accessories".
Anything else you want to know??? Then Happy New Years!
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Which random vinylmation did you get? I really wanted to pick one out but I guess they only do random unless it is a keychain. I am glad you had a great Christmas! I loe you!
Oops, that was LOVE you!
thanks by the way. I got some pirate fat dude. Its AWESOME though!!! Good thing you knew! My first one was from HOLLY. Your so special.
Post a Comment