Sunday, December 19, 2010

Only one day....

Look at the birthday cake!!
On the other hand, we had a Christmas Party yesterday and the whole day was fun. I'll give you the steps.
  • First we went to go pick up Olivia (Nina's daughter) to spend the day with her.
  • On the way home we got donuts for breakfast.
  • After all the "playing" was done, we left to run errands.
  • When billions of errands were done, We left Costco to the Christmas party.
  • Every single person, (EVERY ONE THERE) got a marshmallow gun as a Christmas present. (made out of some kind of pipe thing. (homemade.)
  • After the war was over we left to take Olivia home.
  • Then my mom and dad left me at my grandmas house so they could go and buy all the Christmas presents at the last second.
  • We went home, mom wrapped all the presents, we put them under the tree,
  • Then she made wassail (YUMMY!!!!!) and Autumn pumpkin pie at like 9:30 pm.
  • And, after all, we went to bed.
P.S. I really want to open my presents, because this year, they didn't tell us what we got! But some I get for birthday presents and I can open tomorrow, and the PJs on Christmas Eve.

1 comment:

Hanna said...

I want to see the REAL birthday cake you got. Your mom said it was a Snoopy one. I'm a little jealous I wasn't invited along to eat some. I hope you enjoyed lunch and the movie. And, that you had the best birthday ever.