Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bye, Jordan!

So on Saturday we all had a breakfast for Jordan since he's moving! Everyone came up----except Holly... It was fun. We ate, and had this really AMAZING syrup Aunt Susie made. Then for the rest of the day we mostly just sat around, played, talked. It was fun. Grandma Debbie (goodbye to Grandma H) stayed with us an extra day. It was Martin Luther King Day so we got school off. We were going to go do something, but SOMEONE, (mom...!) just had to do paperwork. Anyway, back to the breakfast, it was fun to see all the cousins, especially Hailey, but I was sad to say bye to Jordan! Hopefully we can come visit, and have some pretty awesome things deep fried. (YEAH BABY!) The crispier the better, ay?
     I gave a talk on Sunday. It wasn't fair, shouldn't they take it easy on the new guys??? And, (the best part, right ;(.) I had to go first for some reason. I told my mom to, but of course those aren't the rules.
     I spent my Birthday present from my Aunt Lindsay today. I got two really cute shirts from Kohls.
     Just give me some time to go through packed boxes from the office, and I'll find my USB for my camera to get the breakfast pictures.
     Oh, and if I didn't mention tommorow is Cams birthday, today was Alex's party. It was Mario themed. We're going to do a dinner here tommorow to celebrate. He's going to be 9. (Kort will be 7, Kels will be 5, and I'll be 12! Thats not for a while though...)

1 comment:

Holly Grow said...

Boooo....so sad we missed the going away party. We will have to meet with everyone at Lake Powell this year! Love you!