Friday, October 22, 2010

SPACE CAMP!!

So, two days ago (i want to say yesterday, but no) I went on a field trip to SPACE CAMP!!! (A.k.a The Christa Mcallife Space Education center.) I love A.L.L. [or atleast in this case.....it is really hard...ANYWAY,] we go on sooooooo many field trips! Its because we get like money from the government or something. So, my job was right security officer. We did get a strike though, me and my partner, for not taking off the intruders belt of tools. My job was pretty easy, while most were HARD. (Like Captain or First officer.) We rode on the U.S.S. Voyager. It was kinda intense at times, but that made it 10x more fun.
   But, I guess you guys don't really care because you've never been there so.....

                                                     BYE.

1 comment:

Hanna said...

I went twice in elementary. One time I was the ambassador and the other I was in charge of weapons. Those were some of my favorite field trips ever.