Friday, October 8, 2010

Defense Attorney

I found an awesome background. I also made my own header. (Do you like?) I had to choose from 2 really awesome cool backgrounds, and I was going to put up a poll, but I figured not enough people check this blog so it would be a waste beside the (maybe) ONE vote, probably from my mom. So, here we go. I chose this.
   On the other hand, I went on a field trip to the Frank E Moss courthouse in SLC, and served as the Defense Attorney. It was really sweet. I was defending my teacher (we put on a fake ("Mock") trial.) on the case that she was charged, NOT GIVING US RECESS. (Of course it was fake, but it was really cool.) At the beggining we took an oath that I, Kaitlin, swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing BUT the truth in this Mock trial. Yes.  And, BE SEATED.
    Anyway, it was really cool. BEST FIELD TRIP EVER.

1 comment:

Krissi Mortensen said...

You seem to go on a lot of field trips. I wish that was how it was when I was in school.