I got a request for the story so here I go.
A couple of days ago I was coming home from school and so I reached into my backpack to find a yummy starburst. So, as I was eating it like a couple minutes later I taste blood and all of a sudden I look in the mirror and touch it and my tooth got chipped. FROM A STARBURST! Yeah so then I had to go to the dentist and I got it pulled. But the dentist gave me a shot so I didn't even know. But it was weird because I couldn't feel my mouth the rest of the day.
So then later the next day my teacher gave me a taffy and it made me lose my tooth on the opposite side of the other one.
Today we got to wear our costumes to school.
Kelsey got a Zhu Zhu pet and it is now her prized possetion.
Anything Else you want to know?
Friday, October 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Thanks for the full story! What kind of zhu zhu pet did Kelsey get? Also, I may need your help with my christmas project....would you mind taking pictures of your family together and individually for my Christmas project with your camera and send them to me? Love you!
Kelsey got the zhu zhu called Jinx. It's gray and white.
Post a Comment