So today is the first day of May. What are you guys planning on doing?
School ends this month and I am SO excited. I am signed up for the Tennis team. That is why I am excited for school to end. So I can practice my Tennis! The State Core is next week though. :( (the end-of-the-year test) I don't want to take it! It takes from Mon. to the end of the month. And then comes the last day of school where you only stay for a half hour.
Well, Bi!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Well I am planning on getting a really good tan! I think on June 2 (Kaleb's first birthday) if I can get work off I am going to go to the zoo if you want to come. How is the testing going? I bet your kicking butt at it! Your probably smarter than most of the 6th graders at your school
Post a Comment