Sunday, May 24, 2009

Many Things

SO, sigh, first things first. Field Day was a BLAST! I got a snow cone, some sour skittles, and a lemonade. (which got knocked over at the crab soccer.) I had fun playing these games: Tug-of-war, crab soccer, twister, relay races, capture the flag, a sponge relay, a race that you spun around on a bat, got a can of water, and ran between a course with the water and a ball in between your legs, (which my mom was in charge of) there was an optical course, and a jump rope and hula hoop station, AND MORE. Seriously I don't know if I got them all, and we started late so we didn't get to go to two of them. I don't know what they were.



2nd: I am going to get a NEW BUNNY that is a KID instead of a BABY and can TAKE CARE OF ITSELF so we have less chances of it dying.



3rd: Kortney and Kelsey had their Pre-School graduation, and we were A HALF-HOUR LATE. We missed everything but the caps, gowns, and diplomas. They also had refreshments.



4th: Look at this, I got it forwarded to me by my friend, ALISON. See if you can find all seven dolphins. (but one of them is REALLY HARD and Super hidden. It was the LAST one I found) I can. I already did. (but it took me like 3 days so don't worry) Can you? P.S. It was said there was also one horse.

1 comment:

Granny D said...

I love the picture of the dolphins soooo beautiful. I took the poll...hope you like my answers
grandma debbie