Thursday, May 21, 2009

American Idol! Season Finale-

SOOOOOOO, who of u always watches American Idol? (just take the poll) Well, If you do, keep reading. If you don't, SCAM! Anyway, Last night was the AWESOME season finale. Do any of you know of Kris Allen? (from Idol) How many of you are fans? (I liked him better. I was a fan of him.) What about Adam Lambert? What about his fans? Well, I watched the season Finale, and guess who won? KRIS! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! YEAH! SUK-A FOR YOU ADAM! (BTW if you wanted a little something to know: By the way, Adam is goth, emo, and gay. Incase you were wondering) Well, i couldn't have been more excited last night. I have to tell the whole world something now: LISTEN UP, AND LISTEN CLEAR, ADAM IS A SUCKER!! Sorry for those of you who like him, but I don't. No offense.

1 comment:

Granny D said...

I agree. Anyway Adam was creepy...so I didn't like him :( sorry he lost but I am glad Kris won.....