Saturday, December 22, 2012

Lately...

Here is some of the stuff that's been going on in the past few months:
  • We all started school. I am in 7th grade, my brother in 5th, and my sisters in 3rd and 1st. They all like their teachers, and I seem to like most of mine too. School is really fun and I really like Middle School so far. 
  • We went on a family vacation to Disneyland in October. It was a blast. We all had tons of fun there, but the drive home was sad. And boring. 
  • We had a nice Thanksgiving this year. We went to Oscar's barn and had some yummy food and met lots of old relatives none of us knew. Oh, and we got to see Daniel and Natalie's new baby:) She is soooo cute and tiny!
  • Black Friday was the day after Thanksgiving, and my dad took me and my best friend shopping from 7 until 2 in the morning. It was amazing. We hit Walmart, Kohls, Target, Shoe Carnival, Old Navy, and Famous Footwear. Then in the morning I went with my aunts shopping to Bella Ella, Old Navy (again), Down East, and In-N-Out Burger. Black Friday was so much fun:) I loved it. 
  • My birthday was 2 days ago, and I turned 13. 
  • The "end of the world" was yesterday. I survived. Pretty epic.
  • Christmas is in 3 days... I wonder what we'll get??? *wink wink*

No comments: