Friday, March 30, 2012

Recently

I officially suck at this. I've been waiting since Thanksgiving to write about such and such, and this and that, and I never do so the things to post just stack up and stack up until... I forget everything I was going to say. Ever had that feeling? Maybe it's just me:/ Here are some of the things I can remember: (not in any kind of order)
  • A long time ago, my mom signed up me and my brother for guitar lessons. We've been going for a while now... it's pretty fun. I like it.
  • I've been playing Young Women's basketball, too. It's super fun... I like the competition against girls because I don't feel like there's boys throwing off the skill balance and not including the girls. It's more fair competition... super awesome. The only problem? We've lost every game:( haha
  • I got my 7th Grade shots. (a long time ago.) I got 4 of them... the tDap, the something, the whatever, and the long-word-I-don't-know-how-to-say-and-probably-never-will shots. Everyone says they hurt. News Flash people!!! Not at all.
  • In our class play, Taming of the Shrew, I was almost sure I would get casted for the roll of Bianca. I didn't think there was anyone more perfect for the roll. So, I got my hopes up and eventually didn't get it. Seems like this always happens to me..! So guess what I am? A narrator. The voice in the corner that has a few really long lines here and there. And there are 5 other narrators just because my teacher thought the roll might be a little overwhelming. Seriously? More overwhelming than a lead? Yeah, right.
  • I signed up for my Junior High classes for next year. I'm taking all the CORE classes, plus my electives: Choir, Dance, Drama, Tech. Ed, and Creative Writing.
  • March 14th was Pi Day. (Get it? 3.14) My teacher got us all pies from McDonalds and we did Pi (or Pie) themed activities all day. It was pretty awesome.
  • I went to the YW General Conference at the conference center last Saturday. It was the most awesome thing I've ever been to. It was so amazing when the prophet came in, because the spirit came in with him and from then on it was so strong and so amazing. Being in the same room as the Prophet was a really cool experience... plus, we got to walk through City Creek Center!!! NEED TO GO, ASAP!!!
  • Kortneys birthday was this week. She's now officially 8, and soon to be baptised! She got spoiled rotten, and it was cool because her choice for dinner was Olive Garden... I love that place! Italian food is the BEST!
Everything else that has happened since I last wrote is either way to long gone, or I can't remember it. Mostly I remember things that happened to me, which is probably why that's pretty much all I wrote about:) Lol. Hopefully that was an adequate post to get everyone up-to-date... ish.

2 comments:

Brys, Linz, and Kaleb said...

I wish I could have Pi day everyday :) Let's plan for City Creek soon. I still haven't gone

gray family said...

We totally should!!! I've heard they have the best Forever 21 on the planet, and tons of awesome places for new summer outfits! Let's do it!