Saturday, December 31, 2011

Young Womens

I've officially been to Young Womens 3 times now! I like it waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy more than Activity Days. (which totally sucked. The best thing we ever did was clean the Nursery with toilet paper like 10 times even after they were already clean. And that was the lamest day of my life. And then there was the time our leaders didn't even show up and so we stood out in the cold for 45 minutes until we all went home. Yeahhhh, it sucked.) But now we do way cooler stuff and there's a lot more people because the Young Men and Young Women combine. So far I've done a Hay Ride, A Movie/Pajama/Pizza party, and a White Elephant gift exchange. They were all fun, except for the fact that there is only one girl my age, and she is going in tomorrow same week as me. The next youngest girl is 13 1/2. There aren't many beehives, but there are a TON of Mia Maids.

Anyways, my excuse: First of all, my camera cord is suddenly missing:( and second of all..... I'm too lazy.
Sorry. Posting pictures soon. (Hopefully....)

No comments: