I get to see if I won the Chick-fil-A contest at 7 tonight... I probably won't win, but it was fun to enter. And hey, there are 2nd and 3rd places, which I could get too. I bet, though, the winner will be someone who knows the owner, or someone whos entry was actually written by a parent... Also Known As cheeters!!! But, so what. If I keep entering crap I should win atleast once. This is only the 3rd time.
We did SOOOO much over spring break I can't even tell you. It was so much fun! I don't even remember half the stuff now. Sad, right!?!? Usually, on a normal day (AKA every day,) we sit at home litteraly doing NOTHING at all or sitting around watching boring reruns and playing video games. But we did cool stuff over spring break and were suddenly totally occupied. (The only down side-no sushi. I mean come on, people. 7 days off school and seriously NO sushi whatsoever!? It's supposed to be a vacation...paradise, not sushi-less torture:) ) Saturday was the most fun day of them all. We went to the Provo mall and went...drumroll please...SHOPPING! Totally a surprise and very unlike my mom, but AwEsOmE! We spent the entire afternoon getting cute new stuff and going (my first time) to Red Robin. When we were at Claires I was looking at all the earrings and I saw the most random but sweet earrings ever. SUSHI earrings. I was going to get them just to be funny but I ended up not:( I got the cutest new dress too.
Would say more but I really got to go now. Going shopping!!! TTYL
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Didn't win.
Post a Comment