I'm bored right now so I just decided to write on my blog. A couple weekends ago we went to St George again, because my dad wanted to go watch one of his cousins like cage wrestle or something. His name is Dustin... I guess he won too.
We also have just started a Family Writer's Club. Our first "session" (I guess I could call it...) is tommorow. I haven't done my homework for that yet... whoops! I guess I've been really busy. Our prompt this week is about a black bucket. I am going to write a 2-page essay (requirements) about what's inside it and where it came from. (The Black Bucket)
Did you guys hear about what happened in Japan? I think that is sooo sad. 2 nuclear explosions, a tsunami, AND an earthquake? GEEZ! Our family knows 2 people in Japan right now- Nina's sister (Pasta?) and my mom's friend Amy. They both live in Tokyo...
We might be going to San Diego soon! Holly- get ready for that amazing sushi trip! We have to make sushi a tradition.....
GTG to school.... CYL!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Alright girl, I am ready! Todo sushi...here we come! You will have to try my favorite, the Star Wars roll. When are you coming? Your mom hasn't told me about this yet.
Post a Comment