Well, Easter is over and the last time I posted was way back before St. Patricks Day.
I think that was too long ago.
So, I decided to say something. I don't really have much to say though..... But hey, here's something.
Easter was fun....
Also, today I participated in a golf tounament with my dad. It was awesome. You want to hear the best part??? Me and my grandma Hooge WON the "Ladies Longest Drive" contest. We got $10 certificate (for each person. $20 in all) for any product at the "CLUBhouse". We played ALL 18 holes. It was a long day, but I thought it was awesome. In Our Team (our OFFICAL team) was:
Jared
Debbie
Kenny
Along with me and Maya. (Kenny's little girl.) We really played, too. Sometimes (4 times infact,) they even went off MY score because I was a good putter. We didn't win, though.
Well, maby later I'll post my Field trip to the U. Now THAT was awesome.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment