Saturday, March 13, 2010

Catching up!

Sorry everyone! I haven't posted in a while so here is a giant load of mumbo jumbo.

  So, Ever read the Lighntning Theif or seen the movie? Well, I think that book was the best EVER. Maby even better than Harry Potter. And, the movie was a giant hit. I advise anyone to read it!

   Also, my dad went to Argentina this week. He was gone for his b-day so it was a little boring. I would show pictures....but they are all just too gross. :) He brought us back a TOOONNN of stuff though. We all got T-shirts and ATLEAST one or two OTHER things. I happened to get heart-shaped earrings and a necklace. On His B-day my mom was supposed to get a chocolate cake so that we could betray him, but that didn't work out. Now we just have a UNEATEN! lemonade cake in our fridge.

   This week we also saw Alice in Wonderland. And just to say for anyone who thinks it looks lame, It's N-O-T! That was a good movie. It was startling at parts, but it was good. (especially in 3-D). It was actually kind of on the same level of Avatar.....Kind of a big kid/grown ups movie.

    I also had a little trip to Caliente and got to skip school for two days. (YAY!) Hayden had his little "paper airplane store." and i gavehim a Quarter. I love going down there, even if the car trip is REALLY long.

  Well, i guess thats most of it so, there you go. Now I have written on my blog for everyone who keeps saying i never do! :)

P.S. Happy St. Patricks day!

1 comment:

gray family said...

I love your new blog background