Thursday, December 31, 2009

B-Day/Christmas

This is for you Hanna. I am writing on my blog. Tee Hee.

So, Dec. 26th, a couple days ago, I wrote a super long, detailed post about my Christmas- NOTHING LEFT OUT. But while I was writing, I was practically at the end of my like 3 hour long post, I typed the word "Couldn't" and RIGHT as i was done with that word ever word of that post DELETED ITSELF right as i was about to post it. My mom says there is something wrong with our mouse or whatever. I was SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO frustrated.

Anyway, I have decided to shorten up everything to what I got. Much Better that that huuuugggeee post, right?????

CHRISTMAS
A red digital Kodak camara. (No camcorder:( ) Never again will anyone be dissapointed that I never post any pictures.
A crayon maker
a bunch of games
Earrings + necklaces
a butterfly necklace
pj's
a book (from Nina)
another book (Goose Girl-Exchange gift from Keira)
a crimper
a sweater
socks
candy
And I am pretty sure that's it.

MY B-DAY

TONS of clothes
pj's
A sweater from Holly
A headband made by Hanna
a snoopy man that plays the piano (G-ma Hooge)
2 books (G-ma Hooge)
a Lucy "The Doctor is in" phychatrist help book & can (G-ma Hooge)
a Snoopy Calandar (G-ma Hooge)
Dinner and a movie (G-ma Hooge)
An Outfit completed with Cardigan, Skinny jeans, shirt, and shoes from Lindsay and Krissi
A shirt with an undershirt from G-ma Gray
And I believe that's it.












Is That a good enough post?

No comments: