So, I just did the little St. Patricks day background the other day.
I have been debating whether I should keep it 'till the end of March, or change it back to normal, or just to find a different, cute background. TELL ME WHAT TO DO.
I will be waiting for your feedback. Until I change, LET ME HEAR WHAT YOUR THINKING.
The end
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Ok, me I think you, (i) should just,
WAIT FOR FEEDBACK!
do an EASTER background...SILLY!
Do a spring background.
Kait,
Cute blog...I like it-you are funny! I'm the one you guys ran into at Cabella's the other day. Tell your mom thanks for giving my blog address to Hanna! You guys have a very cute family!
Amy
Sometimes the back ground makes it hard for me to read....but it is very bright and colorful and fun...
Post a Comment