So, check out these pictures. I found them in the VERY back of my email when I was just.......................................looking without a cause, through them. Wait, Isn't "looking without a cause" just meandering. Is that what it is?
These are one's of our great friends the Dezzeo's and their family. There is Josue, Berioska, Rebecca, And Clarice.
These are just some cute one's. I didn't find these in my email.
These are some of our cousins, The Grows.
These are some of our cousins, The Grows.
This one is my FAVORITE. It is of me and my aunt when we were in Hawaii.
Well, I hope you enjoyed these I wanted to do a post of them because I haven't been posting a lot of pictures, lately, or should I say REAL pictures. The one's I post are always clip art. Anyway, Have a good Day! -Kait











3 comments:
tha background looks awesome...and so do the pictures. I haven't seen the ones of Zoey yet. They were so cute!
Did you mean Zoey OLIVE or Zoey the dog?????
I love the background....very pink. I couldn't see the question for the poll though..old eyes. I love the pictures of Zoe and dylan and xander and sidney....you are getting very good at this Ms. Kaitlin...thanks for going to the movie with me and sharing your popcorn
Post a Comment